We currently have a vacancy for Sales Specialist for Analytical Chemistry. The role reports to the Sales Manager for Analytical and will be based in Scotland/North England.
This role supports our existing and new customers with Mettler-Toledo Laboratory Analytical Chemistry solutions, including General and Karl Fischer Titration, Density, Refractometry, UV Vis and Thermal Values instruments in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Self-motivated to develop instrument business for Mettler-Toledo, as well as assist our customers in achieving their business objectives through the use of MT analytical laboratory solutions.
- Leverage of our resource network, including technical experts, customer & solution database, internal and field account support, and working with marketing officers, service department and other peer sales team members.
- Provide excellence in customer service for application and solution design, installation, method development, troubleshooting and training.
- Make effective use of the company’s CRM system as the primary tool in contact management, territory planning and workflow.
- Meet/exceed key success performance indicators, including revenue and support of key customers.
What you will need to succeed:
- A background in chemistry and/or the sciences is preferred
- Previous experience in laboratory and/or instrument sales
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service, communication and collaboration
- A history in delivering financial targets
- Awareness of our core customer segments (Pharma, Chemicals, Food and Academia)
- Be forward thinking and proactive
- Have a strong technical aptitude
If you are interested in this position please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
For further information contact:
Talent Acquisition Team
firstname.lastname@example.orgAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.