De Lacy Executive is seeking an ambitious feed sales specialist within the South West of Wales to fill an opportunity that has arisen for a well-established and reputable company. Our client constantly strives to explore new ways to improve its product range and its services offered to customers.
This is an excellent field based opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their sales career into an environment that strives for innovative and efficient ways to provide cost effective feedstuffs for farmers.
- Strong ‘Solution based’ Selling skills, attributing value to customer benefits.
- Good commercial negotiator.
- Analytical with strong commercial awareness.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Good organisational skills.
- Technical knowledge of ruminant nutrition and the UK Ruminant Industry.
- A strong desire to succeed with a can-do attitude.
- Strong industry specific on farm husbandry/management experience.
- Full UK Driving license.
- Willingness to travel extensively as required ad work variable hours.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer which will reflect the experience and performance of the individual.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call John Davies on: Office 01885 483440, or e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to email@example.com.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Absolutely none of your details will be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
De Lacy Executive, established in 2000, is the recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors. Experienced practical and allied trade agriculturalists who have developed a recruitment practice based on high ethical standards. Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees recruitment practice. Registered and complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultant:
- John Davies
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07980 859953
Set up a job alert.