The Company: Join a company which is one of the world’s leading providers and manufacturers of healthcare solutions today.With its constantly growing portfolio, which comprises of 5,000 different products, 95 percent of which are manufactured by the company they are involved in a diverse range of therapy/disease areas. The aim of the role is to make sure both senior NHS clinicians and payors are aware of the value this product can offer both to patients and to the NHS budgets.
The Position: This roles involves selling to Theatre departments focusing on the Surgical portfolio.
Why should I apply?
- The company are interested in employing ‘talent’ and are open to the background the reps come from.
- You will be selling a product with a large clinical need.
Basic Salary: Negotiable
Bonus: c £20,000
Area working: Scotland
Products: Surgical Instruments, Sterile Container Systems and Power Tools.
The ideal candidate will have experience in sales in the surgical market – proven sales experience or experience selling to theatres and the customers in the decision making group including at directorate level.
As a Surgical Sales Consultant you will be required to achieve a sales plan through the development of new surgical accounts and successful, pro active introduction of Operating Room Technology surgical products to customers, in line with company sales objectives.
- Achieving sales targets set for your territory by developing winning and repeatable sales strategies
- Developing strong relationships with key customers
- Attending exhibitions, meetings, demonstrations and workshops as required, both locally and nationally
- Supporting the sales from projects as appropriate
- Developing and working to an agreed business development plan
- Using Salesforce.com to keep accurate business and call records
- Keeping abreast of developments and trends within the territory in order to supply accurate information for consideration in forecasting and budget proposals.
Set up a job alert.