Project Sales Support Administrator: To identify potential sales opportunities from within the UK & Eire markets and where necessary make direct contact to confirm details of such, and liaising directly with the Pegler Sales Managers regarding;
When required, the arranging of appointments for the external sales team.
To contribute to, help the implementation and achievement of the commercial strategy through team performance.
Data cleansing of CRM system – assist with monthly report.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Import of Sales leads and opportunities
- Contribute Working Relationships – Support team to achieve their work objectives
- Contributing to sales activities – working with both internal and external teams and take prompt and effective corrective actions to help generate sales opportunities.
- Collating Information
- Updating and Interacting with CRM, including training of new users
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and nature of this position.
- Accepts responsibility for the health and safety of themselves and others.
- Understands and follows Company safety, health & environmental and any other Company policies and procedures
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- Telephone Sales experience beneficial
- Computer experience required (Microsoft Dynamics, Excel and PowerPoint
- Qualified to GCSE level
- Full clean driving licence
- Able to travel within the UK and Europe occasionally as and when required to visit installers and contractors
If you are able to meet the above criteria and the challenges of this role, please email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your salary expectations.
Closing date for applications: ongoing
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you do not hear anything within 6 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful this time
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.