An opportunity to join a fast growing, successful North West business communications company, with national clientele and a highly experienced team. G-Force are keen to secure an organised, focused individual with a strong level of attention to detail to join their Finance & Admin Department.
As a Sales Support Administrator they will be responsible for post sales processing for the communications department, ensuring all orders are processed efficiently, and in a timely manner.
Responsibilities will include:
Post Sales Processing
- Processing connections
- Ordering, and allocating, hardware and sims.
- Raising and processing contracts
- Liaising with customers and networks
- Arranging installs
- Maintaining records to keep account manager informed of progress.
- Processing connections
- Stock control
- Sending out parcels
- Stock Take
- Processing sales and purchase orders
- Debtor Control
- Reconciling Invoices
- Data & Record Management
- Connection reports
- CRM records
- Services and Hardware
- Phone System Maintenance
- Licence Renewals
- Hardware on loan
- Monthly Billing
- Assisting with processing when required
- Telephone system management & managing visitors to the company.
- The post holder is expected to undertake any other duties as reasonably expected.
- The post holder will be required to maintain absolute confidentiality on all client and individual staff matters.
- The post will be subject to clear KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- A performance management process will be applied, allowing the post holder, and their line manager, to review progress and apply any necessary changes or developments.
- The post holder is expected to participate in appropriate training activities in support of the successful delivery of their role.
- A high work ethic and an energetic, methodical approach to work
- Excellent organisational skills with a keen focus on attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing
- IT software capability with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Outgoing, professionally approachable personality
- Strong relationship building skills, targeted at both clients/potential clients and internally.
- Able to work on their own initiative.
- Competent in prioritising workloads
- Focused on problem identification and solution.
- The post holder must currently be eligible to work in the UK.
- Knowledge of industry
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience with Sage and using CRM systems.
Although industry knowledge and experience are desirable it is not essential as full training will be provided, however ability to absorb information quickly is imperative.
Salary will be negotiable depending on experience up to £20,000 per annum. 20 days holiday, rising to 25, plus Bank Holidays.
All interested candidates are asked to submit a copy of their CV, supported by a covering letter.
The letter must detail the following:
- Reasons for their interest in the role
- Evidence of how their skills and experience match with the Role and Person Specification
- At least one example demonstrating the candidate’s personal initiative in a previous role, project or contract.
Please click the apply button to apply for this position.
Required Skills: CRM systems, Sage
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.