Our client, a manufacturer who provide a specific brand of clothing and accessories to online and in store retailers are looking to recruit a Sales Support Administrator to support the field sales team and take direct orders from clients via telephone and email.
As the Sales Support Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with distributors daily
- Taking orders over the phone and via email
- Processing orders accurately
- Organising and scheduling deliveries
- Handling any customer enquiries via telephone and email
- Acting as main point of contact for field sales staff
The successful candidate for the role of the Sales Support Administrator will have:
- Previous experience working as a Sales Support Administrator
- Honest, hardworking and a team player
- Working within a fast paced mail order or similar environment
- Highly motivated
In return the Sales Administrator will receive a competitive basic salary of between £19,000 – £25,000 dependent upon experience.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
Salary for the Sales Support Administrator position is £19,000 – £25,000.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.