Pukka Pads are looking for an enthusiastic and confident Sales Support Administrator to join the team based in Bingley
- Support the Sales and Marketing Director by offering excellent and efficient customer service to our wide range of customers
- Provide a key point of contact between clients and internal staff to answer enquiries relating to products, samples, stock, and order reports.
- Complete new line forms for clients which will include pulling data from the SAGE system.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing Director to offer day to day administration support.
- Coordinating sample requests for new and existing customers
- Assist with sales exhibitions if required.
- Be the key point of contact for any general sales enquiries
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to build relationships
- Good attention to detail.
- Highly numerically accurate
- Excellent administration skills and organisational ability.
- Excellent knowledge of IT skills including Excel, MS Office and Sage a major advantage.
- Previous administration experience in a sales or commercial role.
- A proactive team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
This office-based role would suit an enthusiastic candidate with excellent written and oral communication skills who has a passion for sales and is looking to start a long-term future career in Sales
If you have the skills and want to join a dynamic and growing business, please send your CV and covering letter via email to [email protected],co,uk
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.