Portakabin Scotland successfully delivered a bespoke Antenatal Unit to Queen Margaret Hospital, providing high quality accommodation ready for use in the short timeframe required by the hospital. Join our Commercial team in Hamilton as a Sales Support Coordinator and you could be involved order winning activities to support important projects just like this.
Is this role for me?
We’re looking for someone with customer service skills gained in a B2B sales marketplace who enjoys carrying out structured business development/outbound calls. If you have these skills and enjoy working in a target driven environment this role is for you.
The following experience/skills are also an essential requirement for this role:
- Administrative experience gained in a customer service environment.
- IT literate including use of CRM.
- Salary £20,000 – £25,000 (plus commission)
- Discounted cycles and shopping vouchers
- 24 days holiday
- Full time employees can buy up to 5 days holiday
- 1 day paid volunteering
What are the key duties?
As a Sales Support Coordinator you will work with the Sales field team to provide tele-marketing, commercial and administrative support. This will help to ensure that sales targets and KPIs are met and exceeded.
You will also:
- Effectively manage all incoming enquiries, working closely with the field sales team to agree next actions and best outcomes.
- Research and develop business opportunities in key sectors via outbound telephone calls to support the field sales team in Business Development campaigns.
- Work closely with all commercial teams and divisions within the Portakabin Group (Sales and Hire) in sharing knowledge and successes within all the key sectors.
- Personally deal with all customer complaints in a timely and professional manner to ensure we deliver “customer delight” and become “best in class”.
- Produce customers initial proposals and follow up calls as guided by the field sales team.
Set up a job alert.