As Sales Support Co-Ordinator you will assist and co-ordinate with the sales support for the company’s network and with the office sales team in order to facilitate the smooth running of the Blackburn Office.
Working flexibly in a rapidly developing office environment, the successful applicant will need to have an excellent attention to detail, good communication skills and strong IT and numerical competence.
Our client has a strong reputation for excellence in their industry and a passion for developing its employees and they seek a candidate who wishes to embrace the company’s ambitious growth plans.
As a Sales Support Co-Ordinator your role will include;
- Provide support and assistance to colleagues and departments in order to meet company/team goals
- Maintaining a comprehensive product knowledge of company client base
- Providing sales and product expertise
- Maintaining customer records and files, inputting and processing customer information, details and documentation onto the company’s sales/CRM system
- Dealing with telephone queries in a timely and friendly manner and forwarding to appropriate individual
- Professionally managing the sales process from quotation to completion
- Processing documentation, invoices and customer information
- Preparing and presenting documentation to our business associates
- Keeping records of sales and compiling them into reports for management
- Attend conferences, sales meetings and training modules as required
- Maintaining company standards and compliance procedures
- Liaising with the various other departments within the business
- All other duties that fall within your capabilities and as directed by your line Manager
The successful Sales Support Co-Ordinator will;
- Contribute in a positive and proactive manner to the efficient and effective performance of the Company
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Possess good communication skills, team worker with energy and enthusiasm
- Be IT competent (Data Base, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word)
- Be reliable, adaptable, high attention to detail
- Be highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise activities in line with business needs
- Have the ability to meet deadlines managing your time effectively
Our client can offer;
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Continual career development opportunities and training
- 28 days annual leave (Incl. Bank Holidays)
- Autonomy and independence in your role
- Free parking and easy access to the East Lancashire road network
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and independent individual to join a company. The successful candidate will be a logical thinker, an excellent communicator, and will be committed to supporting the business through maintaining and developing the highest standards work.
To apply for this role please apply online today or contact Amy on 01254 239363 for further details.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who have been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 28 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent talent for local employers.
Due to consistently high volumes of applications, Cummins Mellor are unable to contact all applicants directly. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.