Our client is a national supplier of fine foods, fine dining, pastry and hospitality. As a Sales Support Coordinator you will provide a professional, efficient and effective support service to the Customer Service department.
- Co-ordination of accounts in designated sales areas
- Producing sales analysis reports for targeted outbound calls
- Making outbound calls to existing customers and lapsed accounts to generate sales
- Making focused outbound calls
- Processing orders via telephone
- Dealing with customer queries
- Up-selling promotional new products on inbound calls
- General administration duties related to the customer service department
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive, can-do attitude
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.