Can you help a growing sales team in need of support?
CareShield are a market leader in the development and delivery of innovative and cutting-edge training solutions within the Care Sector. We are a rapidly expanding company that can offer you the opportunity to grow and develop.
Care is at the heart of everything CareShield do.
About the Role
As the Sales Support Coordinator, you will be a vital part of the Sales Department with responsibility for the processing and administration of all new business orders. Working closely with the Business Development Team you will be responsible for completing the necessary paperwork for apprentice sign up and checking the accuracy of orders for our bespoke e-learning platform prior to sending them to customers and relevant internal departments. You will also be a point of contact for customer problems or queries, monitoring them to conclusion with assigned members of staff, check the CRM system for accuracy and correcting any inaccurate information.
What Benefits Can You Expect?
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. (33 in Total)
- Additional day off for Birthday
- Christmas Shutdown
- Generous pension scheme
- Access to Legal, Financial and Medical Advice for you and your family (via EAP)
- Counselling, Bereavement and CBT services available (via EAP)
- Access to a Wellbeing Portal and Health App that includes fitness, holistic health and wellbeing advice
- Discounts on over 2,000 brand products via Perks at Work including up to 50% of Cinema Tickets
- Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5:30pm, Fridays 8.30am to 4pm
- Salary: Up to £22,000 (DOE)
- Previous administration experience
- Experienced with using computers and CRM systems.
- Accuracy in completing tasks.
- To enjoy working with customers and building relationships.
- Articulate and professional with a positive attitude
- To be well-organised and thorough, even under pressure.
- Ability to show Initiative and perseverance.
- Highly motivated
Contact us to find out more!
As well as pulling together as a part of a team you will thrive as an individual. It is an exciting time to be a part of CareShield, a rapidly growing company.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.