VANRATH Sales & Marketing are currently seeking a Sales Support Coordinator to join the Sales team for an award winning fresh food producer, based in Killinchy.
The Sales Coordinator will assist a team of UK and Ireland Account Managers with paperwork processing, customer orders and all other sales support duties within a busy office environment.
The successful candidate will bring superb communication skills, with the ability to adapt and manage a diverse priority list quickly and professionally.
- Become a point of contact for key customers and distributors.
- Manage all sales leads and ensure they are processed correctly
- Liaise with other departments including Production, Supply chain, Product support to ensure progress of orders
- Sales administration duties, including keeping an accurate record of customer information and updating the system from a sales perspective, to ensure timely customer deliveries and satisfaction.
- Support the Account Managers in completing 4 week journey plans, achievement reports, weekly sales reports, record cards and gains and losses reports.
- Assist in preparation for road shows, trade exhibitions and any other events
- Be aware and be able to provide accurate and relevant information on competitor activity.
The Ideal Person:
- A minimum of 1-2 years Sales administration experience within a fast paced sales environment – ideally a food production/ FMCG environment
- Educated to GCSE level
- Strong communicator, both verbally and written
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- Highly organised and able to work at a fast pace
- Adaptable to change
- Effective user of IT packages – familiar with Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits
- On site parking
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page, or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.