Sales Support Executive
Reporting to: Sales Support Manager
Location: Billericay Head Office: Prestige House, Radford Way, Billericay, Essex, CM12 0BZ
Working Hours: 09.00am – 17.30pm, Monday – Thursday , 08.30am – 17.00pm Friday
Job type: Permanent
About DG International:
DG international was established in 2009 to provide high levels of customer service to a range of clients importing into the UK from Asia via sea and air. The company has grown rapidly since then and now offers a range of logistics services across diverse industry sectors.
DG’s growth has been underpinned by a commitment to a set of shared values that creates a high-performance culture. We have employed self-motivated people who are empowered to make decisions to accelerate our growth.
DG’s competitive pricing, customer service obsession and global network of highly respected and experienced partners allow us to consistently deliver cost-effective, efficient solutions that exceed expectations and add value to any supply chain.
DG is poised for significant growth, with a strategy to grow to double in size over next three years. The leadership team is experienced, dynamic and client-centric, and the focus for growth is around new technology offerings that compliment current services and additional market share from emerging markets.
Your new role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join a new Sales Support team. The Sales Support Executive will play a key role in the overall growth of the business and account management by improving the efficiency of the on boarding of our customers.
- Lead sourcing (Sales Optimize and others)
- Database management: this will include accurately entering new leads onto our IT platform, ensuring ALL customer information has been accurately recorded
- Regular fixed quoting of prospects
- Rate gathering – including shipping line haulage
- Send booking instructions to agents and liaise with operators/client to ensure a smooth process
- Monitor and respond to emails for BDM’s on their prospecting call days (1-2 days per week) or when they are out of the office.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Good IT skills with experience in Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft office packages
- Commercial awareness
- Proactive nature
- Confident customer service skills
- Passionate and committed
- Positive and approachable
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment
- Strong attention to detail
- High organisation skills
What you’ll get in Return
In return, you can expect to be given considerable responsibility for implementation, and work closely with a small leadership team where your efforts and success will be noticed.
We offer a competitive renumeration package, including free gym membership, private medical care and an employer pension contribution of 5% (based on the employee contributing 5%).
We are an equal opportunities business and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.