To build your professional career by assisting a busy Bid / Proposal department in a leading engineering company. A company which has been awarded the gold standard from ‘Investors in People’ reflecting our commitment to our staff. To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team. To work with the best.
Founded in 1964, Kirby operates across Ireland, the UK and European markets, offering an extensive range of high-value engineering and contracting services.
To achieve our vision, we embrace the following core values:
Safety – keeping you safe through safe systems of work and a safe place of work
Quality – eliminating waste through getting it right the first time
Delivery – project delivery through relentless execution discipline
Value – creating and sharing value through collaboration, innovation and operational excellence
Reporting to the Bid Proposal Lead, the purpose of this role is to provide a sales support service to the Bid / Proposal Team. This is a permanent role based from the Dublin Office.
Sales Support Executive Responsibilities
- PQQ Management – Our business requires that we pre-qualify to get on tender lists. The Sales Support Executivewill manage our Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) completions, which will include liasing with the department leads to gather relevant information, and to use our extensive library of documents to submit accurate, relevant and up to date materials.
- Tender Assembly – Once projects are priced in our estimation division there is a requirement for support material (non-commercial) to be returned to the client. It is the role of the Sales Support Executive to collaborate, assemble and produce the final package to be delivered to the client, again from our extensive library of documents.
- Presentations – At interview stage we will be called to make a final presentation to the client on our suitability for their project. It is the task of the Sales Support Executive to liaise with the business unit managers and project teams to create and compile the final presentation.
- Administration – We operate at the forefront of new technologies, ideas and systems. It is vital that we maintain an up to date and relevant database of various information for both PQQ’s and Tenders. It will be the task of the Sales Support Executive to maintain our database library, keeping it up to date and with relevant materials.
- Support – To support the Bid Proposal Lead – Associate Director and Business Unit Leads in any ad hoc duties as they may arise.
To be considered you will have
- Experience in business to business sales.
- The capability to demonstrate an understanding of technical information, with the capacity to convey this information to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- The competence to undertake research and then communicate findings in an appropriate, written form.
- The ability to work independently and autonomously.
- The ability to develop and maintain successful working relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Have excellent IT skills, experience with the ‘Microsoft’ suite, with a good working knowledge of Prezi.
We are looking for a person who is motivated, ambitious, who will fit in to our team and will embrace our company culture; ‘The Kirby Way’ of getting it done right, first time.
This person will be
- Experienced in a business to business sales environment.
- Flexible to the company requirements, we work on a project basis and the Sales Support Executive will be required to meet targets and deadlines.
- Highly organised, with the ability to manage busy workloads.
- Driven, and who enjoys not only meeting targets, but exceeding them.
Set up a job alert.