As a Sales Support Executive you will be working as an integral member of an energetic and ambitious sales team.
- Provide IT product quotes and source the equipment to enable to sales process to run effortlessly.
- Organise the workflow of sales support services to the designated sales personnel.
- Obtain prices for product requests.
- Deal with customer enquiries while working alongside different departments within the business.
- Deliver verbal and written communications with customers.
- Interact with other IT partner companies and distributors.
- Log orders onto the internal database.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organised and resourceful
- Good oral and written communication skills
- An interest in technology is an advantage
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships – with customers and partners.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet expectations for fast turn-around times.
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team, to achieve results.
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business. For more information about Softcat please visit: www.softcat.com.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.