Our client is the largest exporter of magazines from the UK and represents some of the UK’s premier publishers, their magazines are distributed to over 95 territories worldwide and generate in excess of £40m in retail turnover.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join the team in the role of Sales Development Executive. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a team of experienced Sales Development Managers to support the development of commercial publisher relationships and continue their growth as the market leading exporter of UK titles.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a willingness to learn; a hardworking nature and be eager to contribute to a busy, thriving, commercial environment. The role requires excellent attention to detail, flexibility, assured numerical skills and high levels of self-motivation.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Deliver support to the Sales Development team in the areas of reporting, client services, promotions, and administration.
- Assist in the development and delivery of Trade Marketing Plans that deliver both publisher and company objectives.
- To manipulate and interpret large numerical data sets for internal and external use.
- Day-to-day contact with publisher clients and overseas trading partners.
- To maintain publisher and promotional databases.
- To manage and maintain relevant administrative elements of the role.
- Key Qualities/Experience in the successful candidate:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially excel.
- Excellent numerical skills – ability to manipulate and interpret large numerical data sets.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, able to communicate with a broad base of external clients and distribution partners.
- The ability to multi-task and manage own workload to deadline whilst accommodating urgent requests is essential.
- Able to handle confidential information and demonstrate required sensitivity.
- Able to work well as part of a team.
Our client pride themselves on their staff, putting them at the centre of everything with an abundance of training and development opportunities. There are numerous other great benefits such as their pension scheme, life assurance and the fact that they are located right in the heart of the City of London.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.