The BBI Group has been a trusted partner to some of the world’s leading diagnostic and healthcare organisations for over 30 years. We offer a portfolio of products and services that are successfully provided to the diagnostic, healthcare, research, defence, food and cosmetics industries globally.
As a business, we are currently progressing through an exciting period of growth, and have just announced a £14million investment plan for 2017 alone. As part of our exciting expansion plans, we currently have an opportunity to hire a Sales Support Executive to be based in our Pencoed office.
As a Sales Support Executive, you will be responsible for supporting with the maintenance and growth of our portfolio across our customer base.
The purpose of the role will be to work alongside our UK Sales Director to support the Company’s ambitious growth plans over the next 5 years. You will be required to deliver excellence in organisation and administration to support the National Accounts, Pharmacy Wholesalers, National Pharmacy Chains, as well as NHS, Hospital and Health food wholesalers.
Key responsibilities will include but bot be limited to;
- Everyday liaison with key accounts across customers’ buying teams, administration support teams and supply chain
- The completion and updating of documentation around customer accounts, including but not limited to New Line Forms and Promotional Forms
- Administration and diary support of the UK Sales Director across internal and external interactions
- Supporting in the organising and planning key customer meetings with preparation of presentations, data collation and samples etc
- Updating and tracking monthly sales data and sales performance for key accounts
- Supporting the Sales Director in the frequent review of stores, range, pricing and promotions and internal communication
- Support in the identification and qualification of potential new customers and channels of trading through inbound and outbound communication.
- Tracking of progress and delivery for key customers Joint Business Plans, and reporting to the Sales Director
- Attendance at trade exhibitions, conferences and key events as required
As a Sales Support Executive, you will have previous experience of working in a fast-paced customer facing role and experience of working with customer sales systems and all Microsoft packages. You will possess strong administration skills and good time management.
You will be a strong communicator and confident at building relationships with multiple key stakeholders with proven skills that create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
Business, Sales or Marketing related qualifications or business-related studies are desirable.
BBI is a fast-paced and agile business, with a track record of growth, and the opportunity to influence and direct the business going forward. We deliver exceptional products and technologies that people rely on to enjoy a better quality of life. We look for our people to be active participants in BBI life, to make work fun as well as challenging.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.