Martek Aviation lead the world in the emerging maritime UAV sector – we’ve won the world’s biggest ever civilian drone service contract to prove it!
We firmly intend to dominate this sector and deliver true disruption to maritime operations using drones.
Could you be our Sales Support Executive?
This is a chance in a lifetime to make a name for yourself and play a part in revolutionising an entire industry.
Any career move is critical and you’ll be looking for an outstanding opportunity to team up with a team of highly driven fun people, people determined to be the best. Making the right choice of who you join is paramount and you can’t afford to compromise.
At Martek Aviation, our people strategy is to recruit the best people and to invest in performance development so that together we can fulfil our immense potential, achieve our vision and reap the rewards that come with success.
Established in 2000 as Martek Marine, we’ve achieved stellar growth recognised by top business awards including 2 Queen’s Award for Enterprise. Our brand is strong and we’re recognised as industry innovators as we pursue on our Mission to “Transform maritime operations using drones’.
Opportunity knocks for us now to treble our turnover in 3 years – we’re determined to change the world with what we bring. This really is a once in a lifetime opportunity – if this excites you and you want to play a leading role our success story, read on! What we’re looking for is someone who’ll relish joining a fast-growing SME where all that matters is results. You’ll love a challenge in a fast-paced high-performance organisation. You’ll be given ownership with full empowerment to act and your opinions will count.
The ideal person will be currently working in a fast paced, high performance sales team ideally with technical products, ideally within an SME.
On a daily basis, your mission will be to deliver best in world service to our customers, interacting with warmth and personality, getting it right first time, every time!
What does this look like?
– Delivering a Customer Perfect Order for all Aviation customers
– Supporting the UAV Strategists with arranging meetings, travel arrangements, issuing quotes, business cases, tender submissions and other administration enabling them to focus monomaniacally on revenue generating activity
– Undertaking research as directed to provide leads, dealing with lower level sales enquiries, calls to existing customers, initial qualifying calls
– Accurately recording customer data and providing required reports
- Responsibility and Freedom culture with working hours and holidays
- 40 hours annual Continual Professional Development investment
- Westfield Level 2 healthcare scheme
- Heavily subsidised gym membership
- Fitbit health a fitness tracker with regular challenges & competitions
- Monthly budget for a whole company fun event
- Monthly department budget for lunch out, or another team building event
- Regular off-site away days and team celebration events
- Free fruit and free breakfast provided every day
- Free parking
- Free flu jab
If this all sounds exciting and you think you’re a great fit for the role, then we can’t wait to meet you! Please send your CV with a quick & compelling account of why you’re the right person to join us in our Sales Support role to email@example.comAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.