Who you’ll be working for:
An award-winning worldwide brand of classic timepieces.
What you’ll be doing each day:
- Supervising a team of two Sales Support Executives
- Responsible for providing assistance in all aspects of the Area Sales Managers roles
- Being the first point of contact for all major clients
- Assisting Area Sales Managers in preparation of client range/performance review meetings
- Producing post-meeting reports and following up on action points
- Being heavily involved in helping to solve queries from intercompany departments, such as Marketing, Product,
Demand Planning and Credit Control
- Administer new line set-up for key customers and understanding individual requirements
- Using Qlikview to collate commercial sales data for prognosis reports on a weekly basis
- Liaising with all sales managers for monthly forecasts regarding their related areas of business
- Reviewing and dissecting client sell-through data and having up to date information ready for ad hoc requests
- Answering calls from clients and members of the public regarding enquires and complaints
- Order entry and maintenance using Navision
- Advising customers of stock availability and pricing
- Producing shipment schedules and packing labels for distribution teams
The skills you’ll need:
- Understanding of the luxury goods market.
- Commercially focussed and financially aware. Sound understanding of margins and profit
- Analytical mind
- Self-motivated with investigative and logical problem solving abilities
- Confidence in working/talking to employees on all levels
- Strong time management skills the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Good telephone manner
- Navision experience (Desirable)
- Qlikview experience (Desirable)
- Intermediate Excel Experience (Essential)
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.