Do you take pride in delivering outstanding customer support? Do you enjoy finding solutions the first-time round? If so, we have a great opportunity for you.
We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidates to join our growing Sales Support Team. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a passion for offering excellent customer service. The ideal candidates will be capable and comfortable handling direct customer communications, across both phone calls and email, to our varied customer base.
About the Role:
Our Sales Support Team sit within our overall Sales Office and provide support and customer service. This role is a key one that helps build trust, leading to long-term relationships with our customers, who expect excellent customer service.
You will use your attention to detail and customer focus to take ownership of your work, guiding and assisting customers and achieve the best possible outcome.
This an office-based role within our Eastbourne facility. Full training will be provided.
Some of the day-to-day tasks are outlined below, but other ad-hoc duties may be required:
- Processing of orders
- Handling promotions
- Working to resolve any customer issues in a timely manner.
- Administrative support to the Sales team.
- Confidence talking to customers on the telephone.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, with knowledge of Outlook and Excel
- Self-motivated, and keen to improve.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership of queries and respond within a timely manner.
- Comfortable working on your own initiative, but also know when to escalate issues.
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt where necessary to help the wider team.
- Resilience with the ability to problem solve.
Previous experience working within an office environment would be an advantage.
Closing Date – 11th May 2021
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.