At Exertis, we thrive in a company culture that is driven to deliver more for customers. Our employees are committed, proactive and motivated. This dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout Exertis, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activities
Work in conjunction with a team’s account managers. The role will be of a pro-active nature and will involve actively managing the account/s alongside the lead account manager in a support role.
* You will be expected to take full responsibility of emails in the absence of the lead account manager when off site or on annual leave.
* Adhering to service level agreements (SLA’s) and responding to quotes in a professional and timely manner.
* General sales administration duties
* A consistent approach and high attention to detail
* Positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude
* Role reports into Sales Managers of the Solutions team.
The Sales Support function will involve an element of sales account management in conjunction with the day to day management of major accounts. The selling function will include:
* Responding to customer quote enquiries (in conjunction with SLA’s)
* Update quote trackers
* Provide fast and accurate quotations to the sales team and / or the customers.
* Taking inbound calls for sales enquiries
* Liaising with manufacturers on Bid requests.
* Managing prof allocation with the relevant business unit
* Supporting the Dell team in building quotes on Dell “Premier Pages”.
* Working with the lead account managers maintaining and updating the customer Pricat feed.
* Ensuring that daily backorder reports are submitted to respective accounts
* Respond to “ETA” emails in conjunction with SLA’s
* General ad-hoc administrative roles
* Year on year account growth – revenue, gross profit and vendor breadth
* Delivery of performance against customer SLA’s
* Satisfaction of associated account managers
* Consistency and accuracy
* Customer Excellence implementation
Skills and Experience required
* Excellent relationship building skills
* Commercial Awareness
* Strong Planning & Organisation skills
* Highly numerate and literate
* Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Word and Excel
* Sales skills desirable but not critical.
* Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the Group Business Conduct Guidelines
Set up a job alert.