Job Title: Sales Support
Department: Major Accounts
Salary: £18,000 to £19,000 per annum, plus £2,000 commission
Benefits: Pension | Medical Cash Plan | Life Assurance | Discounted Gym Membership and more
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Support to join our Major Accounts Team. As a Sales Support, you will work as part of a team contributing to the ongoing success of the department by actively entering customer orders with maximum accuracy, taking inbound sales calls and dealing with customer enquiries. You will also manage the Majors sales team emails, where you will work to strict response times and demonstrate strong written communication skills.
- Ensure that incoming telephone calls are dealt with in a timely and professional manner
- Meet/exceed monthly target levels of productivity and performance within Majors Sales, including processing orders onto Masterpack with maximum efficiency
- Manage customer emails on behalf of your sales colleagues, working to strict response times and communicating in a clear, concise and customer friendly manner
- Ensure any reporting tasks on behalf of the management team are done so accurately and within timelines given
- Ensure all orders taken, either verbally or written, are processed onto the Masterpack system as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Effectively deal with prospect and customer queries
- Demonstrate an understanding of Nimans products
- Develop a thorough understanding of all Nimans systems and procedures regarding quotes, sales, accounts, despatch and returns
- Promote Nimans and advise customers of new product ranges, offering excellent customer service
- Always take personal responsibility for problems and see them through to conclusion
- Assist other members of your team in processing orders and general duties to help achieve department objectives
- Be a team player who uses initiative and actively contributes, participates and competes in the team environment
- Have excellent time keeping and demonstrate flexibility to working hours
- Be able to cope in a changing environment that sets high standards and encourages improvement.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to work under pressure
- Meet individual and department targets
- Must be extremely efficient in order processing to meet strict efficiency targets.
- Customer service background.
What’s in it for you?
- A great team to work collaboratively with
- Excellent training in our products, services and industry, with a focus on self-development
- We’ll support your career goals and help you achieve your true potential
- Lots of company benefits, rewards, recognition and more.
If you want to join a growing, successful and stable business that can offer an exciting career, click apply now to submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.