Supporting the Lead Sales & Contracts Support EMEA, the Sales Support EMEA/ROW will be the backbone of Sales Support within the Finance team. Responsible for the proposal and order process, the Sales Support EMEA/ROW works closely with regionally dispersed Account Managers and the Business Development teams to enable and facilitate the draft, review and distribution of accurate proposals and work orders to European customers. Excellent relationship management skills are essential to enable the Sales Support EMEA/ROW to collate and verify full-cycle order information through to receipt of order. This is an entry-level position and as such appropriate support, guidance and on-the-job training will be given as required.
- Ownership of the proposal/ order process
- Liaising with regional Account Managers to produce and review proposal and work orders
- Collate and verify all relevant order information to ensure documents are complete for order processing
- Arrange software dispatches and issue of license key codes
- Daily use of SalesForce, OpenAir, SharePoint and Netsuite systems to ensure information is recorded and shared with internal stakeholders appropriately
- Process and issue mid-month billable expenses invoices through OpenAir system
- Bank all sales receipts, receiving all direct receipts and entering them on NetSuite
- EMEA credit control – assist Lead Sales & Contracts Support EMEA with chasing late payments
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, busy administration/customer-focused role where the delivery of high standards of customer service and accuracy standards is essential.
- You must have excellent numerical skills
- You will demonstrate excellent organisation, prioritising and multi-tasking skills and the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Display sensitivity to build and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and a professional, committed attitude
- Collect, interpret, and/or analyse complex data and information
- Understand and respond to a diverse population
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.