Are you an experienced Sales professional with strong people management skills?
Do you have an ability to manage high performing sales teams, coaching consistently to deliver outstanding results against a range of metrics?
Would you like to work for a global organisation that offers a strong basic salary, impressive overall earning potential and a generous benefits package?
Are you who we are looking for?
• Strong background in managing a telemarketing sales team
• Confident individual who can work with sales executives of all levels to drive performance against KPI’s and financial revenue targets
• Highly competitive individual who enjoys working as part of a culture where success is encouraged with great incentives
• Strong leadership skills – natural ability to motivate and inspire others
• Ideally you will have experience on an advised sales process
• Ability to report to senior stakeholder level – reporting directly to the Head of Sales on all aspects of team performance
What does the day to day look like?
• Managing an outbound and inbound team of sales executive
• Motivating the team daily to drive results
• Ability to performance manage staff
• Providing daily coaching
• Working towards overall annual revenue target by setting realistic but stretching KPI’s and metrics
• Conducting interviews for new staff, assisting with onboarding and training
• Monitoring sales calls in relation to both quality compliance and sales coaching
• Participating in product meetings
• Providing ad hoc reports to management team on performance
Interested? Please send your CV to Cheryl Stobo for a confidential conversation.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.