Working pattern: 10:00am – 7:00pm Monday – Friday (1 x Sat 10-2.00pm / month)
Motivated Sales Team Managers (Financial Services Client) with excellent communication skills, the ability to lead a sales team (20+ people), great attention to detail and ambition.
Our client is looking for someone with proven telesales experience who is ready to further their sales career and move in to a management role. You would be in charge of motivating and managing your team, completing daily performance and financial reports, recruiting, achieving targets, setting individual sales targets, coordinating with the marketing department about lead generation and facilitating the ongoing training of your sales team. Lead by example, demonstrate telesales techniques, mentor to ensure team performance / targets are achieved.
Recently purchased by new investors our client is aggressively becoming a key player in the price comparison market place. The Sales Team Manager roles are new opportunities and key in increasing business growth within the telesales teams. This is a great opportunity to get involved from the start, make your mark and play a pivotal part within the business.
Sales Team Managers Responsibilities
- Hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team and achieving growth
- Implementing a strategic sales plan
- Managing recruitment, objective setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Monitor the programme across all sales channels and pinpoint ways to penetrate new markets
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales team as they generate leads and close new deals
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives and strategies
- Provide daily/ weekly reports of sales performance and success
- Proven telesales experience and management capability
- Strong decision-making skills
- Familiarity with CRM software
** YOU Personnel is an independent Recruitment Agency. We provide recruitment solutions for PERMANENT, CONTRACT AND TEMPORARY staffing requirements. **
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.