Why you should apply for this job: If you are a self-motivated individual, with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets with and knowledge of Apprenticeships this is the role for you.
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: £18k plus Bonus
Summary of duties:
Generate appointments with Schools and other levy paying employers as per the strategy to discuss Apprenticeship training for their workforce.
• To generate a minimum of 14 converted appointments per month with schools and other levy paying employers
• To follow up mailshots and respond promptly to inbound requests
• Implement the social media strategy to engage with other businesses
• Ensure that the CRM is fully updated at all times
• Maintain knowledge of apprenticeship funding rules
• Complete eligibility screening and initial assessments for potential learners in schools
• Complete candidate and employer information of potential learners on the PICs CRM ready for Schools TCs to approve
• Fully co-operate with the company in implementing its policy for Equality and Diversity
• Familiarise yourself with the company Health and Safety Policy, taking particular note of your individual responsibilities outlined in section 2 of the policy. This is located on the company intranet.
Additional duties, relevant to the business needs will be agreed with your manager
We are committed to our Equality & Diversity Policy.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering note as to why you feel you are qualified.
Set up a job alert.