aspire cambridge are currently seeking a Search Marketing Executive on behalf of an online retailer in Harlow, Essex.
Reporting to the eCommerce Manager the Search Marketing Executive supports all paid and unpaid online media activity (paid search, affiliates, organic search). This is a ‘hands on’ role requiring a driven and quick-learning individual to plan, implement and optimise PPC and Shopping advertising campaigns. This role will also support the implementation of Affiliate campaigns and SEO activities.
To increase sessions across all mediums and International websites and grow revenue. To support the PPC, Shopping and Affiliate team traffic/ROAS/Revenue objectives and goals.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing
- Delivery of strategic work plan for website sessions growth
- Optimisation of Google and Bing PPC Accounts to drive qualified paid traffic to international sites to maximise ROI/Traffic/Revenue
- Ensure integration with other marketing channels through promoting the latest promotional offers
- Manage regular reporting to key internal stakeholders against key KPIs and suggest optimisation improvements
- Regular analysis to identify new paid media trends, opportunities and markets
- Ensure all campaigns are up to date with latest stocked products via product feeds to ensure maximum visibility across the different paid media channels
- Working closely with international teams to provide day to day support
- Ensure the latest technology is rolled out across our clients platforms
- Google Shopping
- Optimisation of paid search shopping campaigns, product feeds and product inventory data to maximise Traffic/ROAS/Revenue through Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and other relevant shopping channels.
- Management of product inventories and bidding strategies to maximise Traffic/ROAS/Revenue across shopping comparison sites.
- Ensure the latest shopping technology is rolled out across our platforms
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO):
- Ensuring compliance with latest search engine best practice guidelines (e.g. Google Webmaster guidelines)
- Support and delivery of strategic work plans for SEO
- Regular analysis to identify new SEO trends, opportunities and markets
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in online marketing environment
- Experience working with PPCs and Google Shopping
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to identify and create new revenue and session opportunities
- Able to communicate complex ideas and concepts across all levels of company
- Delivers on objectives and goals while keeping to specified budget
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Shopping, Google Adwords, Affiliate Marketing and Facebook Advertising.
- A degree in marketing, mathematics or similar is not necessary but is an advantage
- Stay at forefront of online marketing developments
- Research, understand and deliver the latest best practice, use of tools and analytical thinking
- Create and deliver business cases for new areas of investment
- Identify market opportunities and support team in creating innovative approaches
- Create and lead training sessions for online and broader marketing teams
- Be able to maintain good relationships with external suppliers
The successful candidate may be asked to help with any other online marketing activities as and when required.
Location: Harlow, Essex
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; Office Support, Legal & HR – Industrial & Manufacturing – Finance & Accountancy – Hospitality – IT & Engineering – Sales & Marketing – Scientific & Medical.. Our ever-expanding network of client companies exceeds 3000 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By “placing people first”.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.