As a Self-Employed Mortgage Advisor, you will have access to join a forward-thinking business who have adopted a business model that will bring you great success. You will have the opportunity to reach high earning potential quickly working on a self-employed basis with a generous commission split.
As an appointed representative you will:
- Have access to hundreds of pre-qualified leads daily as well as working your own client referrals
- Be able to choose your niche and the cases you work on
- Adhere to the company and industry compliance standards
Upon joining this fantastic company, you will be provided with some initial training which is funded by the company and be provided with your own business cards. You will be required to have your own laptop and mobile phone for this role.
Due to the nature of this role you will need to possess good time management and diary organisation skills, there will be a need to call clients who require assistance sometimes in the evenings and weekends.
In return, on offer is a generous commission split, flexible working location, your own admin support, training and an opportunity for endless earning potential.
Qualifications: CeMap Qualified or equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer-service skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to explain complex information clearly
- The confidence to work with numbers and to explain figures and financial products to your clients
- The drive and motivation to meet targets
- Good IT skills
- Good time-management and organisational skills
- An honest and trustworthy approach
For more information on this role please call a member of the recruitment team on 01782 338787.
This vacancy has been advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel, who are acting as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Lucy Cartlidge
Contact Number: 01782 338787Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.