We’re looking for an experienced client services expert with a passion for digital marketing and growing businesses.
About the role
As a Senior Account Manager you’ll work closely with teams throughout the agency on a daily basis. You will be supported by project managers to establish timing plans, set deadlines, and co-ordinate team members to deliver projects and campaigns that achieve client objectives.
You’ll regularly meet with clients to absorb their business values and aims, helping us deliver work that anchors back to their objectives and strengthens our partnership. You’ll also lead meetings, give presentations and contribute to the strategic direction of your accounts.
You’ll also be responsible for developing and supporting your team so a strong relationship builder is essential.
If you have 3-5 years’ experience in an agency and have helped clients grow through digital strategies, we want to hear from you.
- A people person capable of developing lasting relationships with clients.
- Clear communication skills with clients and internal teams. You see the value of face to face meetings and can articulate yourself well.
- Confident presentation skills and comfortable talking about technical and marketing topics with senior clients.
- Can analyse results, identify trends, and clearly apply findings to the client’s business, tying results back to the commercial impact.
- Hands-on and proactive at problem solving with the ability to think up ideas and find the best possible solution.
- The ability to keep projects working towards KPIs and objectives and retaining client portfolios.
- Good at spotting commercial opportunities within your client portfolio to increase agency revenue.
- You approach digital in an integrated fashion and understand how different services support each other. You understand the fundamentals of digital marketing channels (SEO, paid search, CRO, display, content), the influence of data insights and user experience, and how web design and development can support growth.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Familiar with and capable of using Google Analytics.
- 3- 5 years’ agency experience in Account Management role, specialising in digital.
- Strong digital marketing knowledge across SEO, content, PPC, CRO, display etc.
- Experience working with agency teams in order to establish strategies relevant to your clients.
- Experience in line management and a passion for developing more junior members of the team.
- Previous experience managing Umbraco and Sitecore projects is desirable.
- Strong understanding of web design and development process including discovery, UX, scoping, project management, user testing, and research.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday a year, with the option to buy three additional days
- Company bonus scheme, childcare benefits and dedicated training programme
- City centre location, five minutes’ walk away from Briggate and a 10 minute walk to the train station or Leeds Dock
- Plenty of social events, activities and opportunities organised by our Life at Enjoy team
- Friday beers at 4pm to toast to the weekend
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.