Sue Ross Recruitment are working with a leading creative agency in the recruitment of a Senior Business Development Executive to assist in the generation of new business leads and support tender responses. This is an extremely varied, demanding and rewarding role that will involve:
- Produce target lists of potential new clients based on matching the agency’s skill set with established client needs
- Approach potential new clients through email, telephone, LinkedIn etc. to secure an agreed number of meetings with qualified leads
- Take briefs from potential clients
- Prepare and deliver proposals and presentations to potential new clients as required
- Support the business development team towards converting active leads into live work
- Research and identify new business development opportunities
- Work with the business development manager to identify and manage risks
- Represent the agency professionally at all times
- Research tender portals to identify potential opportunities
- Work with the wider team to pull together tender responses and directly contribute content for bids
- Participate in creative planning sessions to develop bid responses
- Support the tracking and evaluation of all tenders
- Input data into BD tracking system and produce reports
- Experience in lead generation is essential
- Sales or business development background is advantageous
- Experience in using LinkedIn as a sales tool
- Hardworking, organised, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Strong written skills
- Detail orientated
- Able to think creatively and articulate ideas
- Able to work competently in a deadline-driven environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking company who believe in work-life balance and personal progression and give their team the opportunity to develop a highly rewarding career.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.