Are you experienced within Commercial Recruitment in either Temp or Perm? Do you want to work for a very well established and recognised Recruitment Group who offer a total recruitment solution across a very broad range of industry sectors. Their approach is unique with large offices strategically placed across the UK. Superb on-going training and support along with excellent company benefits.
- Senior Consultant to maintain and grow their own client base
- Support the consultants to further increase the divisions revenue and service levels.
- Report weekly/ monthly to senior management and have a lead by example attitude to work.
- Full 360 role
- You will have a proven track record within the Recruitment Industry
- Ideally with a good knowledge of the local market and winning new business
- Have excellent customer service skills and be able to demonstrate how effective you are at retaining both Clients
- Be target driven and motivated by high bonus earnings
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will be a strong team player who performs will in a competitive market place.
- You will be an effective negotiator, have excellent presentation skills, and able to maintain accurate administrative records.
- Salary negotiable
- Fantastic open ended bonus scheme
- Superb structured career path
- Strong, national and respected client brand
For more information on this vacancy please contact Sharon Walsh on 07384464462 or Click Apply
We are only able to respond to Candidates who have Recruitment Industry experience.
If, after submitting your CV, you have not heard from us within 2 working days then unfortunately we are unable to consider you for this position.
YES Rec2Rec has successfully placed over 1000 recruitment professionals in the last ten years and currently have 250 live vacancies across the UK. We are very keen to hear from any experienced recruitment professionals who require professional advice and assistance in securing their next opportunity.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.