Working in close partnership with the Marketing Operations Manager, Partnership Manager and a graphic design team, you will coordinate marketing campaigns to prospective clubs, leagues and NGBs.
This role calls for someone who is super organised and a great project planner but who can also bring creativity and flair to campaigns, in equal measure.
You will take full responsibility from initial campaign ideas to campaign activation and measurement, working across all channels; desktop, mobile, video, email, banner, mobile prompts, landing pages, social media and PPC. You should be comfortable with all forms of digital marketing.
Pitchero is growing quickly and our campaigns are key to that, with multiple campaigns running at any given time.
Pitchero if an official partner of the Scottish Football Association, the Football Association of Wales, England Hockey and the National Football League. Key to this role will be working alongside these partners to maximize club sign up.
Not only will you love putting the campaigns out there but you’ll also love to get the results back to see how you can improve things in the future.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Plan out and manage a campaign calendar across all marketing channels.
- Write marketing copy and coordinate assets.
- Work with partners to leverage assets and opportunities.
- Coordinate customer workflows and automated marketing life cycles.
- Bring creativity and forward thinking to the planning and execution of campaigns.
- Report weekly to the CEO and Marketing Operations Manager on campaign success.
Skills and experience required
- Minimum of 4 years sales / marketing experience, preferably within a similar role.
- A strong communicator who can lead junior team members.
- A diligent organiser.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Excellent understanding of marketing analytics and metrics.
- An interest in or experience of working in the sports / tech industry.
At Pitchero we use the latest marketing technology. The software platforms we use are listed below. Any successful candidate should be comfortable adopting to new software and embrace the latest marketing technology.
- Mix Panel
- Ad Butler
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Bing Ads
- Google Tag Manager
- Competitive salary.
- Private healthcare scheme.
- Full time role.
- The office is open plan with break-out areas and a kitchen, where employees can enjoy a free breakfast and drinks throughout the day.
- Our office is located near the White Rose Shopping Centre, just off the M62 with good bus links and free parking, as well as shops and restaurants close by.
- Regular team socials and incentives.
Set up a job alert.