JFC Plastics is one of most highly respected manufacturers in the Civils industry and we are growing our U.K. sales team. We are looking for a vibrant, high energy person with a passion for selling to join our dynamic team based at our new Speke office. Though you will be required to achieve your own targets, it is essential that you are able to demonstrate a strong team player attributes at the interview stage of the recruitment process.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned internal sales professional and though we would expect you to have construction industry experience, preference will be given to applicants with Civils, Merchants, Ducting, Plastic Drainage or Engineering back grounds.
Highly proactive, tenacious telephone sales and excellent organisational skills to drive sales and marketing projects/initiatives and to play a key role in increasing UK sales, raising brand awareness and generating leads for the civils product range.
– Take a pivotal, results driven role in the team to drive the achievement of the UK sales budget
– Strong team player providing active, hands-on support for the external sales team
– Identify new business opportunities with existing and new trade partners
– Can-do, positive attitude, dealing with orders and enquiries for existing and new customers
– Report sales progress via weekly/monthly sales meetings and weekly conference calls
– Utilise CRM software for entering orders, the collaboration of daily activities, project tracking, market and customer information
– Create effective written proposals and tender documents
– General sales administration, invoicing, quotations and project tracking
– Assist in the compilation of sales reports for the team
– Project manage large order values over extensive periods of time
– Carry out market research relating to market trends and changes to product sectors
– Effectively communicate market findings and customer insights to teammates and management
– Assist in the creation of marketing campaigns to support brand development
– Travel through the UK and Ireland to attend sales meetings, conferences, exhibitions and to develop strong communication links with the JFC UK Civils team and customers
Skills and Qualifications:
– A proven history of working to and achieving sales budgets/targets
– Minimum 3 years’ sales experience
– A strong working knowledge of the civils (trade and contractors) / building/construction industry is
– Experience using ERP and CRM systems
– Highly collaborative, organised, detail oriented with a strong ability to multi-task
– Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
– Strong analytical problem solving skills
– Well-developed IT and administration skills
– Time management and task prioritisation skills
– Within your application and during interview you will be required to demonstrate strong grammar and numeracy skills
– Full, clean driving licence is a prerequisite
– Product Training and induction will be provided
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Get In Touch
Group HR Manager, JFC
Phone: +353 (0)93 24066
Set up a job alert.