Our client, a successful, family run estate agency branch based in St Albans, is currently looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their lettings team
- Sourcing new business through developing relationships with landlords, and other relevant stakeholders
- Increasing market share in existing markets and maximising new business opportunities
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability, and sales growth
- Calling and meeting with landlords and prospective tenants
- Responding to client communications in a professional and timely manner
- Attending meetings with other individuals involved in the letting process
- Maintaining standards according to company policy and ARLA
- Liaising with the administration teams
- Assisting in the efficient progression of the agreed deal where required
- Reaching targets and company KPI’S
- Ensuring administrative records are kept up to date at all times
- Assisting in the collation of key performance statistics to head office
- Responding to telephone, website leads and using internal software
- Applicant and viewing management
- Conducting viewings with prospective tenants
- Ensuring all viewings are followed up and feedback provided to the vendor
- Keeping in regular contact with all potential tenants, updating records accordingly.
- Answering general enquiries from applicants
- Acting as an ambassador and role model for your business
You must have previous experience working within an estate agency in a Senior Lettings position to be considered for this role.
This vacancy is being managed by Charlie Grant at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.