Due to ongoing expansion we are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and pro-active marketing professional to complement the existing marketing team at our busy Head Office in Lancaster.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, our Senior Marketing Assistant will be involved in managing projects, developing marketing plans and co-ordinating offline and online marketing campaigns.
The main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the production of strategic marketing campaigns for the group
- Working on design briefs from concept to delivery
- Producing high quality print ready designs such as brochures, posters, leaflets, internal documentation and presentations, ensuring compliance with brand guidelines and company standards
- Copywriting and proofreading
- Developing ideas for our brand identity including logos, straplines, mascots, typography and aesthetics
- Developing ideas for building our digital assets including email campaigns, web banners and online adverts, ensuring compliance with brand guidelines and company standards (working alongside our Digital Marketing Assistant)
- Developing ideas on how to monitor and grow communication via the company’s social media accounts
- Collating information for management reports
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a marketing environment
- Experience in designing and creating artwork for web and print
- The ability to work under pressure, multi task and work to strict deadlines
- The ability to maintain high levels of enthusiasm in a fast paced, changing and challenging environment
- The ability to interact and communicate clearly and confidently
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud – Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- The ability to create engaging content for our consumers
- Experience with, or the ability to learn, the basics of digital such as html and CSS
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns from brief to completion
- A passion for marketing with a creative flair and an acute attention to detail
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- A full UK driving licence
Salary and Conditions
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we provide an employee benefits package which includes: friends & family discounts, reduced standby rates on park breaks, childcare vouchers and ongoing training & development opportunities.
Verdant Leisure is a boutique holiday park operator offering self-catering holidays and holiday home ownership in some of the UK’s most picturesque spots across Scotland, Northumberland and County Durham. The successful candidate will be joining us at an exciting time as the business goes through a period of expansion with three recent acquisitions, and more to follow.
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal chat about the role please contact Stacey Gibson, Group Marketing Manager on 03300 535524
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.