Marketing Manager – Aerospace, Defence & Security
Salary: Up to £42000 + Pension + Holiday + 5% flexible benefits package
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Winnersh or London, Holborn (with travel)
We are looking for a creative and motivated Marketing Manager/Senior Marketing Executive to support the delivery of the marketing strategy developed to drive growth in our Aerospace, Defence & Security Sector (ADS).
You will be able to move at pace with energy and enthusiasm supporting the ADS Head of Marketing and wider Marketing & Communication team to deliver results using a combination of traditional, cutting edge and account based marketing techniques.
Successful candidates will support sales and the ADS Head of Marketing, convince customers through planning, research, networking, writing, blogging, social media campaigns and the production and distribution of compelling information.
Candidates will help target audiences through print, electronic, social, presentation and face-to-face tactics.
- Collaborate with the ADS team to help deliver Account Based Marketing plans for key and target accounts, deliver an account-specific “always-on” calendar of marketing engagement opportunities.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders on event and milestone-driven public relations activities, trade shows, etc.
- Draft news releases, social media plans and work with the Communications team on internal employee communications.
- Contribute to the planning, research, organisation, writing, production and distribution of information to target audiences through print, electronic, social, presentation and face-to-face tactics.
- Help measure and analyse communication and marketing strategies and tactics to optimise effectiveness.
- Previous B2B experience ideally from an aerospace, defence or government background but we will also consider consultancy and similar IT vendor selling services
- Experience planning campaigns and leading them through to completion
- Experience mentoring individuals
- Understanding of internet and social media tactics with a track record of effective use of Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets
- Willingness to work in a flexible, employee empowering work environment where you will be trusted and empowered to act
- Exceptional energy, enthusiasm and commitment
- Strong effective communication skills
- Team-working skills
- The commitment to increase productivity through continuous improvement and learning
- Creativity, be full of ideas and have an eye for detail
Basic Qualifications (Required):
- Communications, public relations, marketing, or related degree/qualification
- Strong written, verbal and visual communicator. Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Excellent people skills especially working with multiple stakeholders
Set up a job alert.