Due to internal promotion in the business, my client is looking for an experienced senior level Marketing Executive to join their existing team in Bar Hill, Cambridgeshire. If successful you will be working on a full-time, permanent basis.
You will require the following:
- B2B marketing experience, preferably for a technology company
- Experience delivering digital marketing content
- Experience using CRM based software
- Excellent content and copywriting skills
- Professional marketing qualifications (Desirable)
The main purpose of the role is to provide marketing and brand awareness of the business from concept to execution. This will cover digital marketing, PR, campaign management, strategic planning as well as events management.
You will also perform the following duties:
- Conducting primary and secondary market research
- Planning and producing content aimed at customers
- Managing campaigns from initial concept to launch
- Managing multi-channel communications, covering PPC, SEO, e-mail marketing and social media
- Managing and attending events
- Working with creative agencies to provide PR and advertising materials
- Providing supervision to apprentices and interns
Salary, benefits and working hours:
- Salary for this position is £30,000 – £40,000 depending on experience
- Hours of work are Monday – Thursday, 8:30am – 5:00pm with a 4:30pm finish on Friday
- 25 days holidays + statutory, increasing up to 30 days with length of service
- Company bonus scheme
- Medical insurance
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.