Due to ongoing expansion we are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and pro-active marketing professional to complement the existing marketing team at our busy Head Office in Lancaster.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, our Senior Marketing Executive will be involved in managing projects, developing marketing plans and co-ordinating offline and online marketing campaigns in order to drive sales and improve awareness of the Verdant Leisure brand.
The main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Writing strategic marketing plans
- Copywriting and proofreading
- Liaising with external partners to obtain quotes, manage marketing orders and ensure that material is of a high standard
- Developing ideas for our brand identity including logos, straplines, mascots, typography and aesthetics (working alongside our Creative Marketing Assistant)
- Developing ideas for building our digital assets including email campaigns, web banners and online adverts, ensuring compliance with brand guidelines and company standards (working alongside our Digital Marketing Assistant)
- Developing ideas on how to monitor and grow communication via the company’s social media accounts
- Collating information for management reports
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a marketing environment
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns from brief to completion
- The ability to work under pressure, multi task and work to strict deadlines
- The ability to maintain high levels of enthusiasm in a fast paced, changing and challenging environment
- A passion for marketing with a creative flair
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- The ability to interact and communicate clearly and confidently
- Experience in Social Media, E-Newsletter systems, Content Managements Systems and Google Analytics
- A full UK driving licence
Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud – Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign would be an advantage but is not essential.
Salary and Conditions
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we provide an employee benefits package which includes: friends & family discounts, reduced standby rates on park breaks, childcare vouchers and ongoing training & development opportunities.
Verdant Leisure is a boutique holiday park operator offering self-catering holidays and holiday home ownership in some of the UK’s most picturesque spots across Scotland, Northumberland and County Durham. The successful candidate will be joining us at an exciting time as the business goes through a period of expansion with three recent acquisitions, and more to follow.
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For an informal chat about the role please contact Stacey Gibson, Group Marketing Manager on 03300 535524
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.