Job Title: Marketing Manager – Campaign and Planning
Reporting in to: Head of Marketing
Based: East Croydon / Flexible
Here at The Gym Group we believe we are simply the best in our industry! Our amazing teams have skills, abilities and can-do attitudes that make this a great place to work!
We have strong, embedded values and an easy-going culture which ensures we put our people first. We pride ourselves on being fun, innovative, inclusive and engaging. We are now on the lookout for a Marketing Manager – Campaign and Planning to join our growing Marketing Team.
So, what’s stopping you? Apply today and come “Find your Fit” with us!
What you need to know about us…
We’re not like any other gym company; we are The Gym Group, a place where you can #BeYouWithUs and perform to your absolute best. And we’re successful; by membership we’re the 2nd largest gym business in the UK and the 4th largest in Europe and have held the prestigious Investors in People Gold Award for 2 years!
We hire people with real passion, whose positivity and enthusiasm motivate and inspire those around them. We actively invest in our employees; it’s so important to us that our people can thrive in our environment and can make the most of the flexibility and support we offer to all of our teams. We are proud of our people and our Gym Support teams are phenomenal; you want to be a part of that, we know you do!
What you need to know about the role…
As our Marketing Manager – Campaigns & Planning you will have two interlinked and critical responsibilities:
- Business wide marketing planning
- ATL media strategy, investment and improvement
As part of the business wide marketing planning you will be responsible for things like…
- Annual plan management and continual optimisation
- Leading insight driven planning
- Leading plan performance review
- Custodian of the planning process
- Empowering stakeholder engagement and managing alignment
And on ATL media strategy, investment & improvement you will be responsible for things like…
- Being our ATL media expert
- Driving connected media planning
- Day to day management of our ATL media agency
- Leading effective media investment
- Managing media measurement
Let us tell you what we are looking for…
To enrich our great team, we are looking for a Marketing Manager – Campaign and Planning who embraces their role, the team and our culture. We’re looking for someone who is clearly able to demonstrate:
- A strong marketing or media agency background, running successful insight-led marketing plans with a proven ability to manage large-scale media budget and integrated campaigns
- Commercial and analytical aptitude
- Strong organisational skills and a real eye for detail
- Brilliant communication skills, the ability to influence and collaborate whilst building strong relationships
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environments
- The desire to make things happen, we are looking for someone who can actively participate and deliver in the day to day rather than supervise and instructing other
- Experience on client side would be desirable
- Managing a team and/or agencies
So, we’ve told you all about us and our amazing new opportunity; now it’s your turn to hit ‘Apply’ and tell us about YOU, so you can come and #BEYOUWITHUS!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.