Dennis’s Partnerships team are looking for a new team member to help deliver market leading commercial partnerships in 2018. We are innovative, hardworking and positive and the team focus on working together to achieve and exceed targets, delivering an exceptional experience every time.
If you are assertive, tenacious and attracted to the dynamic and entrepreneurial nature of Dennis then we want to hear from you now.
Reporting into the Agency Partnerships Director, you’ll need to have the adaptability to work across a range of Dennis brands one day to the next and understand the key selling points and audiences of brands such as; The Week, MoneyWeek, Auto Express, EVO, Cyclist, COACH, Men’s Fitness, Alphr, IT Pro, Den of Geek and The Big Issue.
You will be required to run an agency patch, deliver against revenue targets and raise the profile of Dennis Partnerships across media agencies. Crucially you’ll be fostering relationships with key senior stakeholders across partnership, planning and trading divisions to ensure Dennis is always front of mind and receiving Partnership briefs.
You’ll have a strong background within Partnerships/Creative Solutions from either a sales or agency side with an understanding of print and digital media across a range of sectors. You will also have a range of key contacts already in place within solutions and comms planning departments at major agencies and you will be able to hit the ground running.
You’re a natural and compelling communicator, creating and delivering market-leading sales pitches and presentations. You’re an outgoing individual who is comfortable with the demands of representing multiple brands as well as being confident with running and participating in ideas sessions and being part of the full partnership sales cycle, with an understanding of research, insight, idea generation, sales presentations, campaign management and PCA’s
We are unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. Here are some other things to think about:
- We’re award winning. Award-winning brands, award-winning teams and a culture that encourages innovation.
- Our Commitment. We’re all very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis. Every employee can plant a tree in their name to be part of our vision and future.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll enjoy plenty of great benefits such as 28 days’ paid holiday, a contributory pension scheme, healthcare cash plan and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. After five years with Dennis you’ll earn a 6-week fully paid sabbatical, to indulge yourself as you like! And there’s more…
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties, or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day – we guarantee you’ll enjoy Dennis life.
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent and your potential. So if you feel like this role is for you, please press apply now.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.