Here at Buckland Recruitment we are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to take control of our already established Childcare Division and eventually become the Recruitment Manager of the division.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company that has massive expansion plans and can offer fantastic long term career opportunities.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to take control of the Childcare Division and to have a team built around them.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will be tasked with the following duties:
- Develop and build relationships with new and existing nursery clients.
- Identify a client’s recruitment needs and let them know how you can help them.
- Search and select candidates for suitable vacancies in their area.
- Arrange interviews and gather feedback from any interviews that result from your matches.
Must have requirements:
- At least 2 years previous recruitment experience.
- A confident and outgoing personality
- Money hungry and ambitious
- A strong work ethic
- Previous experience within childcare or education recruitment.
In return we will offer a basic salary plus an excellent commission structure (the package is negotiable depending on experience). On top of this we also offer many other prize incentives which include things such as Days & Nights Out, TVs, Gadgets and Trips Abroad that you can win for yourself!
If you feel this would be a suitable position for you then please apply now and we will be in touch.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.