Due to continued growth Redline Group as we are looking for talented individuals to join our specialist Technical Divisions as Senior Recruitment Consultants.
The role of a Senior Recruitment Consultant is never the same each day, always different talking to candidates and clients about the exciting world of technology recruitment.
A full 360 role, managing the whole recruitment process, the position of Senior Recruitment Consultant incorporates a wide range of skills, including Sales, Business/Customer Development and Account Management.
What we look for?
• Experienced individuals with proven recruitment background
• Ideally, but not essential, related industry experience in a professional high value industry i.e. IT, Engineering, Technology etc.
• Someone with the drive, determination and ambition to succeed in this challenging technology market
What Redline offer?
• Competitive salary with attractive benefits package
• Uncapped achievable commission scheme
• Further target incentives and rewards, anniversary meals, nights out
• Ongoing, well-proven dedicated training and support
• International Sales Trips, conferences and team building opportunities
• Further career progression available at all levels
• Early finishes, fun Fridays and charity events
Redline Group has been providing exceptional professional talent for the European Technology industries since 1982. As a specialist in Permanent, Contract & Interim and Executive Search, we have been sourcing and selecting professional and qualified candidates and have assisted 1000s of companies for over 35 years.
We believe that the core of our business is people and they make us who we are today. Our people are the fundamental contributors to our success and longevity in the recruitment sector.
If you are looking for your next challenge then contact Greg McHugh, to apply or for an informal discussion on 01582 450054 or GMcHugh@redlinegroup.com
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.