Bucks and Berks Recruitment is the longest established independent recruitment consultancy, specialising in commercial recruitment across the Thames Valley.
Due to expansion we are looking for a driven, dynamic and motivated Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our permanent division. With a proven track record of exceeding targets, the successful candidate will be responsible for building new business and maintaining strong relationships with existing accounts.
With high staff retention and excellent benefits, this is a fantastic opportunity to join us in this buoyant market.
We are offering a basic salary of around £25,000 – £28,000 plus excellent uncapped commission structure and benefits.
* Develop and manage your own Permanent desk
* Manage your client base so that business is retained and consistently repeated
* Identify new business opportunities through utilising your own and the company’s strong network and marketing expertise
* Run targeted campaigns to attract new clients
* Visit new and existing clients
* Develop a solid understanding of your client base
* Communicate business pipeline to Head of Service Delivery, aligned with forecast and targets and discuss and agree where there are deficits and how these will be addressed
* Source and screen candidates and match to suitable job roles through various methods including jobsites, internal database, headhunting, referrals and social media
* Negotiate rates with clients and at point of offer, negotiate pay/salary for candidate
* Proactively speculate and market candidates into your clients base
* Offer consultative advice to clients and candidates based on your expert knowledge
* Proven recruitment experience, consistent biller and over achiever of targets
* Results orientated
* Excellent listener and communicator
* Enthusiastic, confident and quick to grasp new concepts
* Competitive but also a strong team player
* Highly driven
* Sense of humour
* IT literate
Find out why you should work for us http://www.bucksandberks.co.uk/work-for-us
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.