Do you want to LOVE YOUR JOB? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Coordinator / Senior Resourcer to join our expanding Stockport Team. There is a salary of up to £22,000 on offer plus potential to earn bonus, profit pot and an excellent benefits package. Our unique selling point is our people and we are looking for an enthusiastic and sales minded individual to join our talented and successful team in Stockport Town Centre.
Established over 40 years ago (its our birthday this year!), Jobwise is one of the North Wests’ leading independent recruitment agencies. Operating from 5 Hubs, our reputation for providing temporary and permanent office support staff to public and private sector clients is exemplary. We simply LOVE what we do!
Working as part of a busy team, you will be working closely with the Branch Director to achieve desk targets and doing high volume recruitment with specific key clients.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the day to day sourcing of candidates for specific key clients
- Ensuring effective management and progression of vacancies alongside Branch Director
- Working to a daily list and prioritising work
- Matching candidates to both temporary bookings and permanent vacancies
- Issuing offer letters to successful candidates
- Working to strict deadlines and volume recruitment drives
- Completing off-site registrations within the Merseyside and Warrington areas
- Managing client queries and issues confidently where required
- Developing relationships with key clients alongside Branch Director and assisting with the day to day running of accounts
- Maintaining a regular pool of available candidates for both permanent and temporary campaigns specific to key clients
- Posting job adverts and dealing with ad response daily
- Interviewing candidates in branch weekly
- Spotting new business opportunities when speaking with candidates and update consultants of leads
A full driving licence and own transport is essential.
This is a very busy and varied role and you will need to be confident, resilient resourceful, show initiative and react quickly to challenging situations. You will need to be target – driven, outgoing and be able to build relationships quickly with candidates and clients.
The successful candidate will have internal recruitment, resourcer, recruitment consultant or campaign recruitment experience. We will also consider experience in contract fulfilment within call centres assisting with volume recruitment.
*Please note* – This role will not suit someone looking for a career in HR
The role offers the scope to move into a recruitment consultant position in the future for the right candidate. Excellent Word, Excel and admin skills are essential.
- Opportunity to earn bonus
- Profit share
- On going incentives and competitions
- 24 days annual leave, plus a day off for your Birthday!
- Annual leave rises with service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Death in service
- Healthcare scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Realistic career opportunities
- On going training and development
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.30pm (flexibility required)
Sounds like a challenge? Want to find out more? Why not email your CV and covering letter stating why you are interested in a career with Jobwise to email@example.com
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.