My client specialising in Product Supply, Virtualisation, Disaster Recovery, Engineering Services and Helpdesk Support are looking to expand their team.
We are currently looking for permanent members of staff to expand the helpdesk and engineering/professional services sales department. With the ever expanding growth of the Service and Support department, we are in an excellent position to continue this growth throughout 2018.
We are looking for a proactive, dynamic and passionate individual who can generate new customers using telephone, canvassing and networking events within the midlands area.
- A competent sales understanding of IT systems and engineering support services is required for this role.
- Knowledge and previous experience in the IT sales arena is essential to facilitate this role, along with experience in the sales of helpdesk and engineering/professional services.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for generating and developing new customers through the sales of IT solutions, Engineering Services and Helpdesk Support Contracts.
Training and support is given through internal, external and online vendor based training paths. This will lead to achieving manufacturer accredited certifications which are essential in the IT industry.
Skills required and duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- A good understanding and knowledge of the IT support industry is required.
- Able to generate own sales pipeline through cold calling, lead generation.
- The ability to learn new skills and products quickly and effectively
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-motivation is essential, as is the ability to work under your own initiative.
- Bags of enthusiasm and a friendly outgoing positive personality.
- Good communication skills with a clear telephone manner, along with the ability to build a rapport and relationship with both new and existing clients over the phone.
- Previous experience of liaising with clients over the phone.
- This is a target driven & focused role; the ability to meet monthly & daily targets goals is key.
- Attend relevant vendor led training courses and accreditations
- Ability to create customer quotations.
- Good accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- General office duties: i.e. answering telephone calls when required, etc.
- Attending local networking events and canvassing campaigns as and when required.
- Ability to produce professional sales quotations and proposals
Please send your CV for considerationAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.