Are you a currently a Sales Administrator seeking the next step within your career and a new challenge? Our client is a very successful OEM in the Shropshire area who design, manufacture and install specialist equipment worldwide. They are offering a salary up to £30k per annum, rising holiday entitlement with time served and other company benefits.
The Job Role:
As a Senior Sales Administrator, your role will entail:
- Preparing sales quotations
- Controlling and maintaining the standardisation of company documents
- Preparing travel and accommodation arrangements
- Sales order processing
- Maintaining filing and archiving systems
- Management of sales orders
- Generating sales order reports
- Any other reasonable task as set out by Senior Management
Experience / Requirements:
- MUST have experience in a technical/manufacturing environment.
- Must have SAP Knowledge
- Significant experience within a sales administration role
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Strong written communication skills.
- Ideally be Degree Educated
- Salary – Up to £30,000 DOE
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Additional staff benefits.
- Increased holiday accrual with time served
If you are currently a Sales Administrator and are looking for your next challenge, then please apply today!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.