Duties and Responsibilities
The role of our Senior Sales Consultants is to maximise the revenue for each enquiry through a simple sales process whilst ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
The role will be part of an experienced team of life insurance senior sales consultants who take up to 14 leads per day and make outbound calls to a warm database of clients, with the objective of providing a range of suitable insurance products on a non-advised basis. As an insurance broker with access to the whole of the market, senior sales consultants are expected to be highly professional, tenacious and compliant at all times.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Contacting customers by telephone on receipt of internet generated enquiries
- Overcoming customer concerns and selling the benefits of our products and services
- Performing fact finds, providing quotes and arranging policies for customers over the phone in line with our sales process
- Ensuring a high customer retention rate, high customer satisfaction scores and outstanding compliance record
- Maintaining our CRM ensuring total compliance with Data Protection Act and industry regulations
- Learning and retaining detailed product knowledge
Always be punctual and respectful of other employees
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, passionate about sales and ensure that outstanding sales results are achieved on a daily basis. In return we can offer career development and progression, company-wide incentives and the opportunity to work within a successful, growing company.
• Previously worked for a minimum of 2 years in a fast paced, targeted and regulated telephone sales environment
• Team player but with the ability to achieve individual success
• Proven experience of consultative sales processes in a B2C telephone environment
• An exceptional outbound sales consultant, ideally with significant experience of the insurance sector
• Educated to GCSE level, with A-C grades in Maths and English
• Experience of working to and achieving targets
• Excellent communication skills
• Insurance or financial service sales
• Cold calling
• Mentoring sales teams for success
• 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Monthly incentives (past incentives have included a meal at a top Gordon Ramsay Restaurant, a day at a Spa or a track day driving a supercar)
• Childcare Vouchers
• Pension Scheme
• Market Leading Training
• Management Development Programme
Reassured Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its employees.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.