£50K says you’re in the wrong job
On average, that’s how much you could be earning if you’re willing to put in the time and hard work. It could be even higher if you’re among our top performers. Because at Reassured if you’re the best, you deserve the best. And that’s what we’re looking for – only the best Senior Sales Consultants.
Are you up for the challenge?
You’d be joining an experienced and supportive team of life insurance Senior Sales Consultants. There’s no cold calling here, we’ll supply you with real-time online leads, and then it’s up to you work through them with your team. You’ll be using your sales experience to explain and offer suitable insurance products to our clients. It’s an intense and competitive environment, but you’ll be surrounded by support and guidance, so if you’re made of the right stuff you’re sure to go far. In fact, 100% of our sales managers have been promoted internally, because we offer a clear, documented career path all the way up to senior management.
Are you ready for this?
Your friends call you determined, resilient and tenacious. You know how to stay positive and you’re not one to give up easily. You’ve already got experience in a telesales environment under your belt, you’re a great communicator and passionate about selling. That doesn’t mean you know everything though, actually you’re really open to feedback, and want to be trained, supported and guided to be the best you can be. You work to get the best out of every lead and use your skills and charisma to overcome any obstacle.
What can we offer you?
All sounds a little too good to be true? It’s really not. You’re earning potential is only held back by your ambition and drive. And the exceptional salary isn’t the only perk, although it will rival your London peers. We’re proud to be ranked 8th in the Sunday times top 100 best companies to work for 2018. We have a real team spirit and will support your development and progression with training and advice on a day-to-day basis. You also have access to company-wide benefits like:
- Free parking nearby/ being a 10 minute walk from the nearest train station
- Team competitions where the prizes could include trips to see a show, visits to Michelin Star restaurants or going clay pigeon shooting.
- Individual incentives to keep you on your toes where you could win everything from free pizza and 50 inch TVs through to holidays to Monaco, Las Vegas and Marbella.
- Holiday voucher incentives.
- Various vouchers for eye care, childcare and cash back on healthcare.
- An employee referral scheme that offers £3,000 a year per person.
- Lunch with the CEO once you’ve passed your probation.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Click on the apply button.
The first step is an informal discussion to figure out if it’s the right role for you. If you’re interested, please visit click on the apply button.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.