Our Sales team is made up of high calibre and ambitious talent. We are currently 13 strong and due to high client demand, development of our hugely powerful on-demand platform solution and latest investment package, we are looking to grow this number significantly over the remainder of 2017.
What makes Sales at TalMix so exciting? You’ll be working with senior, experienced consultants and clients from a whole range of industries to understand their critical people resourcing needs and explore how our service can empower and help them achieve their unique business goals ambitions. We’re a consultative conceptual sales function and we train and invest in our smart, goal-oriented team to significantly grow their careers and profile here at TalMix.
Purpose of the ‘Senior Sales Development Representative’ (SSDR) Role:
To change the world of work through promotion of the TalMix proposition. Your SSDR role will be to power business advantage through senior executives by qualifying and solving their issues (contractors, changing business demands, operating challenges etc.) whilst stimulating new opportunities by championing TalMix solutions.
We understand Outbound Sales is not for everyone. It will be hard work, there will be rejections and we do have ambitious targets/KPI’s. You will need to be tough, resilient and determined to find a way to succeed whilst adhering to company processes and standards. By joining our group at such a hugely exciting time in our companies’ journey, you will experience a strong team ethos, a fun culture and a progression path which is determined solely by you- your ambitions and your own success. In addition, this is a highly lucrative reward culture, offering uncapped commission and very competitive basic salaries. Put simply, if you have the drive, we have the proposition.
SSDR’s are our Account Executives and Department Heads of tomorrow. As you progress your network and impact both internally and externally, opportunities to lead country sales, vertical ownerships or team management are on the table. This role will report to the Head of Sales Development.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
This is a hugely progressive opportunity in a customer-facing position doing business-to-business propositioning, predominantly via cold calling and emails/In-Mails etc. The primary goal is to collaborate with the wider team to review market profiles, identify opportunities and qualify leads who potentially would gain from the company’s solutions. Day to day tasks are as follows:
- Propose, schedule and orchestrate meetings/calls/demos with relevant client profiles to be completed by Account Executives (that were a result of your outreach and buyer profile qualification);
- Delivery against agreed daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s;
- Research client and industry specific people related challenges/consultant market opportunities;
- Successful qualification of new Buyer profiles & personas plus key operational processes;
- Tracking of all client communications on our CRM tool Salesforce as well as leveraging prospects in specific geographic territories and sectors.
- Will be degree educated as a minimum;
- Must have demonstrable experience in a very similar high pressured and results orientated environment- most likely from within software, people technology or interim/contract recruitment;
- Will either need to have proven experience of hitting similar KPI’s (such as cold calls per day, meetings scheduled per month) or sales experience from a different industry looking to progress into Enterprise selling;
- Must have successful previous outbound telesales/cold calling experience;
- Competitive spirit, ambitious and a very evident ‘will to win’ mentality;
- Excellent & succinct communication is key- to an appropriate level to network with executives in our client organisations;
- Excellent command of the English language (both verbally and written), as well as broader communication skills such as active listening;
- Being highly organised is essential.
- Preference will go to candidate with 2.1 classed relevant degree subjects such as economics, international business, communications or marketing (or equivalent);
- Previous international business exposure or a 2nd European language (suitable for professional business conversations) such as French, German or Spanish would be desirable;
- Proven networking/relevant networks for potential future TalMix relationships and prior team based successes would be highly desirable.
TalMix is re-shaping the future of work by connecting high calibre and niche freelance business consultants with companies looking for Expertise on Demand. We have selected 27,000 (and counting) of the world’s best independent consultants to help our clients with strategy, due diligence, business planning, market research and many other types of projects.
Organisations come to us when they want to win. TalMix provides the insight and experience to deliver faster results to business using the power of the independent workforce. All our consultants are proven winners and leaders. We know, because we’ve personally vetted every single one – across wide ranging industries and 150 countries. Welcome to the home of sharp minds, proven operators and the smartest way to unlock independent business talent.
We are now growing rapidly and hiring great new talent for the journey. This is a massive opportunity to experience a fast-growth disruptive technology in one of City AM’s ‘London’s top 50 scale-ups’ that has been exclusively recognised and chosen to be part of PwC’s Future of Work Programme.
TalMix was founded in 2009 by Daniel Callaghan, based in London and is backed by some of Europe’s foremost Venture Capital firms. Our mission? To make it easy for companies to access high calibre global business talent in a fast, flexible and cost-effective way.
To find out more, visit www.talmix.com or follow us on Facebook, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Xing and on Twitter @WeAreTalMix
TalMix is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
By applying to TalMix you are giving consent to having your profile held by TalMix for a period of up to 18 months for consideration for current & future opportunities. Naturally, if you wish to have your profile removed during this period, we will abide by your wishes.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.