We’re looking for an experienced, high-energy Senior Sales Executive to join the Goodlord Growth team.
It’s an exciting time for our rapidly growing Growth team, who are introducing more estate agencies than ever to the power of Goodlord. As a Senior Sales Executive, you’ll be showing prospective customers how Goodlord can change their way of working – forever. It will be your job to convert warm leads into loyal customers. To succeed, you’ll need larger than life communication skills and an ability to smile down the phone. You’ll get to know Goodlord’s product inside out and be our biggest advocate.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growth company where no two days will be the same. Goodlord’s success will be yours to own as you contribute to making the company a household name.
- Throwing yourself into a full-stack sales role – you’ll be running the sales process from start to finish, seeking out leads and closing deals
- Actively identifying, qualifying, and handling opportunities with significant revenue potential for Goodlord
- Analysing our market database and teasing out the best leads
- Contributing to the accelerating growth of the company
- Working cross-functionally with all teams in order to craft the ultimate Goodlord Customer experience
Skills and experience
- Extensive sales experience, preferably in B2B, startup or SaaS sales. Experience in insurance sales would also come in handy
- A reassuring and charming phone manner – you can build rapport and trust with people quickly and effectively without being face-to-face
- You’re commercially minded and love working with targets (and over-delivering on them)
- You’re an inventive, motivated teammate with a competitive spirit
- A good degree from a great university, or equivalent interesting experience
- A great story teller with the ability to convince others of the value of our product (which will be easy when you see how awesome it is!)
- Strong IT literacy, as you’ll be expected to switch between platforms with speed and accuracy
- You’re interested in the tech industry
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Experience using Salesforce/Pardot
- Knowledge of the residential property industry would also be useful
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.