Our Car Buyers keep the sales process running smoothly. Based in our central London office, they process sales and are continually in touch with our suppliers and customers. If things don’t go smoothly, then they’ll rapidly find a solution – maintaining our reputation for five-star service.
At BuyaCar.co.uk we’re dedicated to offering the most hassle-free car buying process, which takes place online. It’s important that you’re a top performer who can keep on top of orders as they progress and proactively solve problems. You’ll be able to ensure that customers are happy and car dealers continue to value their partnership with us.
BuyaCar is growing at a record rate, so you can expect the work to be fast-paced and demanding, providing you with plenty of opportunities to excel and progress your career.
Our full training programme will provide you with the skills needed, and you’ll receive continuous support from our experts who have years of experience in the industry.
As a vital part of the Buyacar team you, will confirm availability and quality of stock. Checking and processing customer orders taken by the sales team you’ll also be responsible for checking accuracy of dealer adverts.
Acting as a customer liaison on all order requirements, you’ll source appropriate stock from within and outside of our commercial contracts when required. An important part of this position is to build trusting and long lasting relationships with suppliers to ensure our customers requirements are being met.
As with any role within Buyacar you’ll be expected to document your processes and interactions, amending customer orders and finance applications and keep systems update to date and accurate at all times. For someone who has a keen interest in cars this is a perfect opportunity.
You’ll be very very organised by nature with excellent attention to detail skills, alongside the ability to multitask.As this is a predominantly phone based position you will need to have a confident, helpful & professional telephone manner, ensuring professionalism to the highest standard. We are looking for a clear and concise communicator who is ambitious and self motivated.
Although it is not essential to have a working knowledge of cars and finance it is a bonus but you must have a willingness to learn and be passionate about working within the automotive industry. You’ll take the initiative, resolve issues without fuss and happy to work as part of a team you’ll be equally productive working independently.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership. There are also yoga and boot camp classes to get involved in if the gym membership is not enough.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day – we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.