Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Good telesales experience and results
- Maximise all potential revenue to achieve/exceed event targets
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Achieve and maintain high activity (over 40 dials a day – 5 effective calls)
- Proactively lead source from all other mediums
- Maintain, develop and manage sales database
- Work closely with members of the sales team to develop ideas and approaches
- Report on sales activity and sales results on demand
- Contribute ideas to develop the event
- Ability to manipulate/translate visitor marketing strategies/plans into exhibitor sales benefits.
- Maintain and update floor plan
- Liaise with other internal departments/functions – marketing, operations, accounts, PR etc.
- Confident and articulate in meetings and networking events
- Ensure re-booking process is implemented to achieve required targets
- Retain integrity of events by adhering to set processes and maintaining high yield
- Develop an in depth understanding of the market landscape
- Contribute ideas to develop the event – read trade press, knowledge to spot new opportunities
- Execute a consistent and well thought out sales communication schedule
- Ensure all agreed processes are adhered to and implemented with excellent attention to detail
- Create a customer care programme to maintain strong relationships, ensures excellent on site deliver and drives show loyalty
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience
- High IT competency; knowledge and experience of all Microsoft Office programmes
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Commercially aware & Customer focused
- Able to work and deliver under pressure
- Ability to deliver results through others
- Initiative and solution led thinking
For a more information regarding this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to James Burgess.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the sport industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to sports recruitment, please contact us now.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.