My client is a largely succesfull privately owned developer and due to continued growth are seeking an experienced Senior Sales Advisor in the Derbyshire area.
This is a new role to the business and as such we are looking for someoene with a minimum of 3-5years developer experience as this role will progress into a FIELD SALES MANAGER.
- Achieve sales targets and prices
- Work closely with the Site Manager
- Greet, build rapport and qualify visitors
- Competent MS Word and Excel skills, and confident using new computer systems
- Follow up potential leads with customers
- Negotiating of prices
- Keep up to date with the progress of sales and liaise with Estate Agents, Lenders, Solicitors and Brokers
- Keep in contact with customers regarding progress of the build and the sale
- Valid UK driving license with own transport essential
The ideal candidate
You will have a strong get up and go attitude, requiring minium support. Experience of training new starters as well as being able to demonstrate ideas you have impemented with your current company to help better a process or proceedure.
This region is still in it’s early days so flexibility to get stuck in and be a self – starter and going the extra mile is essential!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to each applicant.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days please feel free to contact us on 0115 9003171.
Please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.