Our client is looking for an outstanding Senior Sales Manager to join a fast growing internal sales team. You’ll be looking after a team of 8-10 individuals monitoring their specific KPI’s, coaching, developing and growing the overall business. You will be building, maintaining and managing a team of sales executives that are carrying out outbound telephone calls to prospective customers to provide a lead generation solution.
Roles and responsibilities;
• Accomplish sales objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining sales managers and sales executives; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Monitor each managers daily performance
• Prepare and conduct regular sales meetings with the team
• Review sales performance of your sales managers and motivate and stimulate them to do the same with their sales teams
• Assist Sales Managers with their teams sales process
Skills and experience;
• A demonstrable track record in sales within an outbound telesales environment
• A proven track record in B2B telesales.
• Proven track record in managing and directing a highly skilled, motivated, successful and results-orientated management team
• Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills
• The individual will have the ability to identify appropriate sales strategies and execute to a sales plan
• Skillful objection handling techniques and ability to operate at all levels in an organisation
• A self-starter, who thrives under pressure to achieve challenging goals
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of MS-Office tools, principally Outlook, PPT, Word and Excel
• Proven track record of coaching and upskilling management
• Results-driven and competitive in a team-working environment
• Structures, systematic and methodical
• Creative thinker and problem-solver
• Highly organised with attention to detail
• Infectiously enthusiastic
Immediate interviews and start date! Apply Now! Call on 02392 361 115.
Job Reference: J2768
Set up a job alert.