Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales Negotiator – Estate Agent to join a highly regarded Property Specialist in Cambridge
Being a senior member of the sales team responsibilities will include:
- Conducting accurate markets appraisals and instructing properties to the market
- Arranging and conducting property viewings
- Maintaining regular contact with vendors
- Negotiating offers and agreeing sales
- Progressing the sales through to completion
- Generating valuations and passing referrals to other areas of the business
To be considered for this position candidates will have:
- Previous and Senior Sales Negotiation experience working with high value properties
- Clear, confident and articulate communication skills
- The drive and passion to work within a targeted role offering an uncapped bonus structure
- Outstanding customer service / sales skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Strong IT skills and the ability to learn new systems
- This is a client facing sales role therefor candidates need to be highly personable and articulate/confident dealing with all levels of individuals
- This is a targeted sales role with the potential to earn big commission!
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.