We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Sales Person to join our team in Diss. The role is offering a competitive salary and range of fantastic benefits.
Huws Gray Group are a fast-growing company and since the formation in 1990, have developed from a single branch of 5 staff in Anglesey to over 105 branches nationwide with over 1700 staff. Our brands include: Huws Gray, Huws Gray Ridgeons, Qualplas, Ridgeons Forest Products, Anglia Tool Centre and Plumbstock.
Alongside our aim to be the customer’s one-stop shop for everything from below-ground drainage products to roofing materials, we pride ourselves on giving employees the training, support and opportunities they need to grow and develop, encouraging everyone to achieve their full potential.
The Senior Sales Person will be working as part of a team and reporting to the Branch Management Team. As well as providing excellent customer service at all times, your key responsibilities as the Senior Sales Person will include:
– Counter and telephone sales
– Maintaining and developing sales leads
– Following up sales enquiries and quotations
– Maintaining and developing existing and new customer relationships
– Achieving and exceeding your sales targets
– Understanding margins and costs
– Continually develop and update your product knowledge
– Completing all necessary paperwork in line with Company procedures
– Ensuring efficient stock ordering procedures
– Maintaining clean, tidy and effective product displays
– Displaying a flexible, hands-on approach to all aspects of the work
– Looking for new and exciting ways to drive the branch sales forward
– Reporting these ideas to your branch management team and obtaining feedback
– Exceeding our customers’ expectations by dealing with them professionally and courteously
– Ensuring a high standard of customer care and service
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the Senior Sales Person:
– Knowledgeable about building products
– A sales generator rather than just an order-taker
– An excellent team player who can also work on your own initiative
– A cool-headed multi-tasker
– A good communicator with a sense of humour
– Approachable, positive and polite
– Motivated, energetic and passionate about your work
– In possession of basic numeracy, literacy and IT skills
– Keen to learn and develop within the company
Senior Sales Person – What will you get in return?
As a valued member of the Huws Gray Group, you would be supported by many different teams, all of whom are here to help you in delivering excellent sales and service to our customers, suppliers and colleagues; and in maintaining the Company’s reputation as an employer of choice.
As an employer of choice, in return for your commitment, passion and drive, we will reward you with the following: –
– Guaranteed weekly hours
– Competitive rates of pay
– Regular overtime
– 24 days annual leave in addition to recognised public and bank holidays
– Company attendance and performance bonuses
– Being part of a Saturday morning work rota – working every other Saturday.
– Company pension scheme – in line with auto enrolment.
– Career progression and personal development opportunities
– Being part of a “team” as opposed to just being a number.
– Staff discounts on items purchased from any of our nationwide branches
– Enjoying rewards such as annual celebrations, special events and outings
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our next Senior Sales Person, then please click ‘Apply’ today!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.