Our dream candidate is a well-rounded, commercially sound, and passionate SEO strategist.
As a Senior SEO Manager, we want to you to come and put your stamp on things and help us maintain and better the high standard we hold within SEO.
Relationships are important to us so we’re looking for someone who is great at building relationships with your team and can nurture a solid working environment.
About Enjoy Digital
We’re a full-service digital agency based in Leeds city centre, a stone’s throw away from the bus and train station and Leeds’s many shops, bars, and restaurants. Our team is a close bunch who are all passionate about what they do and we’re looking for a like-minded SEO specialist to be part of the team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with clients and internal teams
- Strong strategic thinker, able to use a brief to produce a strategy and tactical plan that achieves client objectives
- Proactive attitude, always on the front foot and going above and beyond for your clients and teammates
- Great at problem solving, you take problems in your stride and work to solve them with the resources available to you
- Extremely organised, you can plan, organise, and schedule workloads across a number of projects for both you and members of your team
- Strong attention to detail, producing flawless client-facing documents
- Excellent understanding of the commercial goals and objectives of the agency and the clients we represent and able to identify commercial opportunities
- Able to develop a team and facilitate the development of your team’s knowledge and skills across SEO and aspects of digital marketing
- Proven track record of pitching and able to interpret a client brief to create and pitch a response to achieve their objectives
- Creative thinker able to apply creative solutions to SEO campaigns and projects
- Multi-channel awareness able to use insights from other channels and apply them to the SEO strategy as well as integrating SEO into multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Positive attitude with good self-confidence and able to show your best side and remain positive, generating good energy and good will within the company
- Strong management skills to support and delegate to members of your team, ensuring you’re getting the best out each member and work with them on PDPs and training plans
- Good at building strong relationships with fellow team members and clients
- Manage members of the SEO team and oversee the day-to-day activity across the team
- Ensure SEO activity is of a high standard and put processes in place to encourage efficiency and innovation
- Consistently educate and facilitate the education of the SEO team and wider agency on best-practice and techniques
- Work closely with members of the SEO team to ensure they are on top of their work, achieving objectives within the time allocated, and meeting deadlines
- Work with Client Services to communicate what activity is carried out and ensure they and the client are kept up to date on progress
- Work with the PR and Social team to develop effective campaigns and activity that help achieve client goals
- Work with our Content Editor to develop content strategies that help achieve client goals
- Work with the Business Development team to produce and attend pitches
- Follow the latest developments in the SEO industry and share with the team
- Hosting knowledge shares for the agency to ensure we continue to employ the most effective SEO strategies
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday a year, with the option to buy three additional days
- Company bonus scheme, childcare benefits and dedicated training programme
- City centre location, five minutes’ walk away from Briggate and a 10 minute walk to the train station or Leeds Dock
- Plenty of social events, activities and opportunities organised by our Life at Enjoy team
- Friday beers at 4pm to toast to the weekend
Join our team
We’re always on the lookout for talented people to come and join us. Get in touch by clicking apply or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.