Leading B2B conferences and events organiser, with a solid track record of delivering global, senior level conferences and exhibitions is looking for an experienced and successful Senior Sponsorship Manager. You will take ownership of business development across a successful events portfolio.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and fast-growing company, with a friendly and relaxed culture. will immediately become an integral part of a team where responsibility comes as standard and your career path is up to you.
- At least 3+ years’ experience as a senior event sponsorship & exhibition sales manager on large scale B2B events
- Energy industry experience would be beneficial
- Hard working and committed with an excellent phone work ethic
- Pro-active, persuasive and confident
- An ability to understand client’s needs and adopt a tailored approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you’ll do:
- Sponsorship & exhibition sales on a fast-growing event
- Be part of a fast-growing industry leading event
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing global clients
- Manage the sale of top level sponsorship packages with major global companies
- Identify and capitalise on new opportunities to generate revenue
- Network with existing and prospective clients at international events
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 (uncapped commission)
- Consultant: Charlotte Foxon
Set up a job alert.