Heard of us?
We’re a nimble and ambitious financial services specialist. Backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams; delivering the most compelling customer experience across Banking and Motor Finance.
Now is your chance…
As we embark on a new and exciting phase of business growth and transformation in our market, we are looking for a strong Senior Strategy & Proposition Development Manager with the zest for a challenge to drive progress and change. Reporting to the Head of Strategy, Research and Proposition Development, this role will play a critical part in shaping the proposition agenda and enhance the customer experience and build brand trust.
Times are changing and we are embracing new ways of working. This role can be worked remotely but will require an onsite presence at the Cardiff office once a month.
This is a 12 month FTC.
What would your day look like?
- Develop the strategy for, and leads the development and improvement of, a portfolio of MNF propositions (including regulated products, digital products and intangible propositions)
- Ensuring that all proposals and changes are rooted in insight and compliance
- Work in partnership with Platform, Partnerships, Product Governance, Distribution, Change and Risk functions to deliver propositions to market
- Builds and maintains knowledge of the industry, customers, products, services and distribution channels
- Initiates, shapes, develops and delivers (in conjunction with the change function) any new products and technical solutions required to deliver the strategic proposition
- Uses robust product performance MI and regular reporting to inform proposition development opportunities
- Leads the development of financial business cases for product & proposition changes to inform prioritisation
What do we expect of you?
- Experience in strategy and / or proposition development and/or delivering proposition change across multiple teams & third parties
- Proposition Development, or Product Management or Product Ownership experience
- Experience in developing digital products, financial services products or products in similarly complex sectors
- A zest for knowledge and to learn, particularly when it comes to developing digital products
- Interpreting and acting upon insight from research and data
- Building financial business cases
- GCSE or equivalent
What can you expect of us?
A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
Aldermore Group was formed by bringing together two very successful businesses, Aldermore Bank and MotoNovo Finance, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. We respect the ingenuity of entrepreneurs and their startups; we give first-timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; and we open up the lending market to many.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We are committed to building a working environment that values respect, diversity, and compassion. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
Aldermore Group is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore Group will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.